Our assistance and training service brings technical expertise to help you increase the skills of your teams.
Haladjian provides assistance and training for its customers’ operators directly on the sites. Our team are OEM trained and all are backed by our application, machine and product experts to deliver expertise across Mining Applications.
Delivering assistance and training to your dedicated application, our team are job ready, trade certified, hold proven police clearances, site inductions, comprehensive medicals, public liability and employee compensation insurance.
All courses are a combination of theory and practical, conducted on your site. The courses are given in English or French, focused on the following subjects :
- Part preparation process
- Welding techniques (pre-heating, cutting, chamfering, etc.)
- Replacement and mounting of blade assemblies
- Adapter installation
DUMPER LORRY TRAILER BOTTOMS
- Replacement of anti-abrasion protective devices (steel shielding, stone-box, pin-on pads, rubber or PEHD coating)
- Monitoring the wear of crawler tracks and of each component
- Component replacement (rollers, wheels, pads, etc.)
- Use of a track removal press
SAFETY AND PROCEDURES
- Awareness raising of risks of wear related to driving
- Use of the proper tools
- Optimisation of workshop optimisation
- Mining Equipment Specialists
- Heavy Duty Specialists
- Welding Experts
- Welding Trainers
- Shovel Experts
- Drilling Experts
- GET Product experts
- Tracks Product experts
Questions about our assistance and training program ?
Our training program can be scheduled at your worksite upon request. Online materials and resources can be integrated into your own training programs. All our people are qualified technicians and engineers that can rapidly respond to your service and maintenance needs.
Please feel free to get in touch at email@example.com with any questions or comments about our training programs.