Mining wear parts for mining equipment
Haladjian, an Official ESCO® dealer
- The wear parts manufacturer ESCO® is the global leader in G.E.T for large mining machines.
- ESCO® provides highly engineered ground engaging tools (G.E.T) and mining wear parts used in global mining and infrastructure markets. Its equipment is mission critical to the efficient extraction and transport of materials.
Supporting miners to produce for a lower total cost throught a complete range :
ESCO® Nemisys: mining tooth system
The new mining tooth and shroud systems, with rugged hammerless locking mechanisms, help reduce maintenance costs through improved reliability, faster and safer replacement, and improved lip coverage.
The Nemisys mining tooth system offers:
- Four system sizes to fit large excavators, draglines and cable shovels
- Slim profile lip and tooth system that requires less energy to dig
- Up to 19% more usable wear metal on teeth for more uptime
- Standard Duty lips weigh 17% less on average
- 20% larger thrust face area on the system nose for better reliability
- Contoured lip that reduces peak stresses by a minimum of 12%
- Shrouds and adapters that cover up to 77% more area on the frontal lip edge
The Esco Nemesys mining tooth system is the latest of a large range of Esco mining ground engaging tools. If ever the Nemesys system does not match exactly what you need, you will find in our mining wear parts catalog the product that will exactly fit your mining equipment needs. Check our dedicated pages to the Esco tooth systems and the Esco lips systems in order to have a quick view of the mining wear part that will suit your expectations.
Explore the customer success stories below and see how the proven performance of the Nemisys system is helping mine sites around the world reduce operating costs, maximize wear parts and mining machine availability and improve safety.
This iron ore mine dramatically increased their machine availability simply by upgrading their face shovel’s G.E.T. from a competitor’s system to the Nemisys system from ESCO®.
ESCO® Smart Products
ESCO Smart Products is our portfolio of solutions and services that complement and enhance core products to improve machine availability and increase product use and therefore the lifespan of the Esco mining wear parts and of other Esco mining products. Leveraging the latest technologies and application software to provide active monitoring of key assets. The result is better wear parts management.
LOCATE. TRACK. PROTECT.
Save time and money by monitoring the location and movement of your assets and inventory with the ESCO® Track Pro portal and ruggedized tracking devices.
Secure an ESCO® Track Pro wireless tracking device to your valuable equipment and monitor it via the desktop portal or mobile application (iOS + Android).
- Long-life battery
- Durable, protective steel case
- Satellite, Cellular, or Bluetooth
- Global Coverage
Haladjian Mining is an official ESCO® distributor for 30 years for all mining equipment manufacturers: mining engine parts, Esco’s mining wear parts, etc. Our warehouses in Burkina Faso and in Senegal allow us to deliver and provide you with mining wear parts wherever you are. Our West African team of mining experts conduct our operations in countries like Senegal, Burkina Faso, Mali, Guinea, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Ghana, RDC, Eritrea, Mauritania, etc.
And learn more about Haladjian Group.
Mining wear parts
- Discover the result of the Buckets Face Shovel 6040 Esco equipped Nemisys.Some time ago, we talked about 3 buckets 22m3 for 6040 FS (430 t). Each bucket is equipped with Esco NEMISYS ESCO N1 tips, N1 … Read more
- Mining components rebuild: the solution to extend the life of your mining equipmentThe rebuild of your mining components proposed by our Haladjian Mining team is a program that aims to extend the life of your machines by … Read more
- Our expertise in mining welding for the mining industry equipmentOur team of mining experts is regularly trained in order to increase their skills in welding and to be able to offer our customers expertise … Read more