1. What is a cookie?
When you visit our website, information relating to the browsing of your device (computer, tablet, smartphone) on our website may be stored in text files called “Cookies”, installed on your browser. In particular, their purpose is to collect information relating to your browsing on the sites and to send you personalised services.
Only the issuer of the cookie concerned can read or modify the information contained therein.
2. Cookies placed on your computer by Haladjian
Some cookies are indispensable to the use of our website, others allow to optimise the use of our website and to personalise the displayed contents.
These cookies allow us to:
- Analyse visitor traffic and the use of our website, with the aim of improving the interest and ergonomics of our website and its components,
- Remember the display preferences of your browser (language used, display settings, etc.) and to adapt the presentation of our website during your visits,
- Remember information relating to a form you have filled out, or to a service or information you have chosen (registration, access to your account, etc.),
- Give you access to reserved and personal spaces on our website thanks to previously communicated identifiers or personal data concerning you,
- Implement security measures to prevent account abuse,
- Send you personalised advertisements that are specifically intended for you by means of electronic prospecting or by display on your terminal within advertising spaces containing cookies that we issue,
- When you access a third-party website containing advertising space that displays one of our advertisements. This announcement reaches you through the recognition of one of our cookies that we would have previously placed on your browser.
3. Cookies placed on your computer by a third party on areas of our website
Our website may contain cookies issued by third parties (communication agency, audience measurement company, etc.) allowing them to:
- Collect browsing information relating to the browsers consulting our website,
- Determine the advertising content that best corresponds to your interests in order to send you targeted advertising.
4. Cookies embedded in third party applications on our websites
On our website, we have computer applications from social networks (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) from third parties, allowing you, for example, to share content from our website with others. The social network can identify you with this button, even if you did not use it during your visit to our website. This may allow the relevant social network to track your browsing session on our website, from the moment your social network account was activated (logged in) when you visited our website. We have no control over the process used by social networks to collect information about your browsing on our website. Therefore, we advise you to consult the conditions of use of your data on these social networks.
5. Sharing the use of your terminal with others
We cannot accurately guarantee that the services and advertisements intended for your device are for your own use and not for the use of another user of that device. Note that you are responsible for sharing the use of your device with others and for configuring your browser settings with respect to cookies.
Warning: your unsubscription is noted based on a cookie. Thus, if you deactivate all cookies on your terminal or if you change terminals, we will no longer know that you have chosen this option.
6.1. Management of your cookies from your browser software:
You can configure your browser software so that cookies are saved on your device or they are rejected. To find out how to manage the cookies stored in your browser, please consult your browser’s help menu:
- For Internet Explorer™: open the Tools menu, then click Internet Options; once the window is open, click on the Confidentiality tab then choose the desired level.
- For Firefox: open the Tools menu, then select Options; click on the Privacy tab then Cookies, then Show cookies, and select the options you want.
- For Chrome: open the configuration menu (wrench icon), then select Settings; click on Advanced options then on Content settings, then Cookies and select the desired options.
- For Safari: choose Edit > Preferences then click on Security; click on Show Cookies then select the desired options.
- For Opera: open the Tools menu, then select Preferences; click on the Advanced tab, then under Cookies click on Manage Cookies, and select the desired options.
You can also consult the “Vos traces” (Your traces) section of the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés) website. (http://www.cnil.fr/vos-libertes/vos-traces/les-cookies/).
6.2. Online management of your cookies from cross-industry platforms:
You can also connect to the Youronlinechoices site, offered by digital advertising professionals grouped within the European association EDAA (European Digital Advertising Alliance) and managed in France by the Interactive Advertising Bureau France. In this way, you will be able to find out which companies are registered on this platform and which offer you the possibility of refusing or accepting the cookies they use to adapt the advertisements that may be displayed on your browser: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/fr/controler-ses-cookies/. This European platform is shared by hundreds of Internet advertising professionals and provides a centralised interface that gives you the possibility to express your refusal or acceptance of cookies. This procedure will not prevent advertisements from being displayed on the websites you visit. It will only block technologies that allow advertisements to be tailored to your interests.