HALADJIAN, OFFICIAL ESCO® DEALER
- ESCO® is the global leader in G.E.T for large mining machines.
- ESCO® provides highly engineered ground engaging tools (G.E.T) used in global mining and infrastructure markets. Its equipment is mission critical to the efficient extraction and transport of materials.
Supporting miners to produce for a lower total cost throught a complete range :
- Tooth Systems
- Blades and End Bits
- Lip Systems, Shrouds
- Hydraulic Mining Products
- Dragline Buckets
- Ripper Products
The new tooth and shroud systems, with rugged hammerless locking mechanisms, help reduce maintenance costs through improved reliability, faster and safer replacement, and improved lip coverage.
The Nemisys system offers:
- Four system sizes to fit large excavators, draglines and cable shovels
- Slim profile lip and tooth system that requires less energy to dig
- Up to 19% more usable wear metal on teeth for more uptime
- Standard Duty lips weigh 17% less on average
- 20% larger thrust face area on the system nose for better reliability
- Contoured lip that reduces peak stresses by a minimum of 12%
- Shrouds and adapters that cover up to 77% more area on the frontal lip edge
Explore the customer success stories below and see how the proven performance of the Nemisys system is helping mine sites around the world reduce operating costs, maximize machine availability and improve safety.
This iron ore mine dramatically increased their machine availability simply by upgrading their face shovel’s G.E.T. from a competitor’s system to the Nemisys system from ESCO®. Read the success story
ESCO® Smart Products
ESCO Smart Products is our portfolio of solutions and services that complement and enhance core products to improve machine availability and increase product use. Leveraging the latest technologies and application software to provide active monitoring of key assets. The result is better wear parts management.
LOCATE. TRACK. PROTECT.
Save time and money by monitoring the location and movement of your assets and inventory with the ESCO® Track Pro portal and ruggedized tracking devices.
Secure an ESCO® Track Pro wireless tracking device to your valuable equipment and monitor it via the desktop portal or mobile application (iOS + Android).
- Long-life battery
- Durable, protective steel case
- Satellite, Cellular, or Bluetooth
- Global Coverage