Sandvik LH621 underground buckets conversion
Recently a client missioned our team of welding experts to work on their mining equipment. The goal was to proceed to the conversion of Sandvik LH621 underground buckets. The mission took place in our mining welding workshop where our experts worked with all the equipment and support needed.
The job consisted in several actions:
– Blades manufacturing
– Esco’s wear shoes corners installation
– Bucket’s wear protection fabrication and installation
A real work of experts in mining assistance and support. Haladjian Mining is a mining company that provides to its clients all type of mining services. We supply mining wear parts and mechanical parts for the mining industry and multiple services like components for mining rebuild program, mechanics for mining equipment and stock management and support.
Read our article about the bucket conversion with Esco tooth and lip systems.
Welding expertise and mining welding techniques training
Being a company of mining welding experts, Haladjian Mining provides to its clients training for its customers’ operators directly on the sites. It is especially the case for welding work when reparation and conversion of fleets are necessary to improve customers’ productivity on mining sites. But we provide to your workforce best practices in the manipulation of mining buckets, tooth and shroud systems. Our team of welding experts are OEM trained and will provide to you the best mining expertise training. All courses are a combination of theory and practical, conducted on your site. The courses are given in English or French, focused on the following subjects:
- Part preparation process
- Mining welding techniques (pre-heating, cutting, chamfering, etc.)
- Replacement and mounting of blade assemblies
- Adapter installation
Dumper lorry trailer bottoms
- Replacement of anti-abrasion protective devices (steel shielding, stone-box, pin-on pads, rubber or PEHD coating)
- Monitoring the wear of crawler tracks and of each component
- Component replacement (rollers, wheels, pads, etc.)
- Use of a track removal press
Safety and procedures
- Awareness raising of risks of wear related to driving
- Use of the proper tools
- Optimisation of workshop optimization
Questions about our assistance and training mining program?
Our training program can be scheduled at your worksite upon request. Online materials and resources can be integrated into your own training programs. All our people are qualified technicians and engineers that can rapidly respond to your service and maintenance needs.