We are seeking for an Area Manager (M/F) to expand our teams with talents who share our energy and enthusiasm to create the best experience for our customers.
With more than 30 years of experience on construction sites in Sub-Saharan Africa, Haladjian wishes to further strengthen its international development, and in particular in the mines in Africa.
Join a dynamic family group, committed to respecting human and environmental values!
Attached to the Mining Manager, your mission will be to support our customers located in Africa (Area to be defined).
- Commercial follow-up of customers in a defined area
- Definition then achievement of the budget defined by budget lines
- Information collection, reporting and maintenance of databases.
- Technical follow-up of the products offered and control of performance by statements and factual analyzes.
- Defense of our technical solutions to clients.
- Value creation by providing analysis and maintenance solutions
- Implementation of a quality process in the technical approach of our mining customers
- Definition in agreement with the departments concerned then implementation, piloting and monitoring of technical solutions (stock, consignment, welding missions etc.)
- Active participation in the development of our service strategy
- Monitoring of customer projects and current orders
- Work on customer maintenance strategies to help them reduce their operating costs
- Engineer degree ideally in mechanics – equipment – welding.
- Minimum of 5 years quarries or mines experience is required.
- First technical experience on various mobile mining equipment will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Caterpillar® / Komatsu® / Liebherr® machines
- Your relationships, your thoroughness, your reactivity and your organization will be the keys to your success.
- You like working in a team and in project mode.
- Fluently bilingual in English and French both written and verbal.
- Mobile (frequent trips to Africa).
If you are looking to take the next big step in your career, we want to hear from you!